Saturday, August 29, 2020

PLATE SIZES

Here are pictures of the plates I use for my meals. Smaller plates make you think you’re eating more.  I have several small plates I use for my main meals.  I classify them classify them as Bread and butter plates: small (about 6–7 inches) or appetizer, dessert, and salad plates which vary in size from 4 to 9 inches.  Check your local resale shops and flea markets because you only need a few, not a complete set.




My main plates measures 7 1/2 inches  from rim to rim.  I have them in different colors.




The flat section measures 6 inches across.




Saucer rim to rim 6 inches.




A comparison of the saucer and the medium plate.




Large plate measures 9 1/2 inches rim to rim.




A comparison of all three plates.




Another view of the three plates.









No comments:

Post a Comment

MEALS