Thursday, August 20, 2020

MEALS

Joseph's Lavish Bread



Discovered this at my local grocery.  What a great find!  They can be used for wraps, Pizzas, and Chips.




More bang for your buck with this bread.  Joseph's Bread measures 9 x 12 inches before cooking.




For pizza place one sheet of Joseph's Bread on a sheet pan and put under broiler for 2 -3 minutes. Keep a close eye on it because it browns fast.  After it has browned, add your favorite sauce and toppings.

For my sauce, I took one small can of tomato sauce, added dried basil, dried rosemary, and a little garlic powder and cooked in microwave for 2-3 minutes. Use only a small amount of sauce because bread is thin and crunchy and you want to keep it that way.   I like onions and bell peppers on my pizza, so I sliced a few and cooked them lightly in a skillet along with a thin cut pork chop. For my final topping, I added a small can of drained mushrooms. Top the pizza with Fat Free Mozzarella cheese. 



                            


Ready to add your toppings!





My pizza with the toppings before cooking before the cheese.




Pizza out of the oven and ready to eat.





Serving size half pizza.

Cals 171  Carbs 22  Fat 1.8  Protein 7.8


SNACK



Chips Joseph's Lavish Bread (1/2 sheet) with Sabra Red Pepper Hummus (2 tbsp)

Cals  150          Carbs  11          Fat   7.5        Protein  7

No comments:

Post a Comment

MEALS